We not only protect the websites
But also your Emails &DNS as well..!
Cyber vandals use tools to flood and shut down victim websites.These online DDoS
attacks can be automated, so the identity of the attacker remains untraceable.
What Is Ddos Attack
Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make a network, website or server unavailable to the users. DDoS attack overloads the traffic to the web or server that ultimately causes shutdown of the service to the genuine users. These attacks are really harmful for the company, not only in terms of money but also in terms of reputation.
How Dangerous Is DDoS Attack
- It makes websites and other online services unreachable and unavailable for users.
- DDoS attacks can saturate even the fastest and most secured network connections.
- It is an invisible army of multiple computers linked to each other by special code.
- This army bombards the websites or servers with nonstop requests.
- These attacks overload the target to a level that it becomes unavailable for legitimate users.
- It’s as harmful as when termites eat away the best of wooden structures.
What Happens When You Become A Victim Of DDoS Attack?
- It can cost your company serious money.
- It can gulp your business and image in seconds.
- DDoS attack can be bigger than you think.
- DDoS attacks can last from 28.5 hours to 65 hours.
- Big attacks not only harm your network, but others’ too.